Skip to main content

Beyond Reality: It's So Much Bigger Than We Think

So many things have clicked tonight. As I go ever deeper into the Heart of the Father and allow Him to rearrange the way I have always seen the world, I find that it's much more complicated and yet at the same time much simpler than I've always thought.

When Yahweh first started telling me that He is all that there is, I knew that didn't mean that He was evil or that He allowed, sanctioned, or took part in any of the myriad of horrors I've witnessed on the news, in the lives of those around me, or in my own life. It is not His Nature. It could never be.

So, in order to understand, I separated the Reality of who He is from the illusion of who He isn't, and instead of judging what is and what isn't based on what I experience, I judged it based on His Nature. But Yahweh said, "The colors can only remain separate on the painter's palette. If you want to paint a world, you have to mix them together."

As I ascended to this place of We, I found that I could no longer separate Reality and illusion. While I knew that Our Nature hadn't changed, I also knew that it doesn't matter if something is Real or not Real. It goes like this:

We are, and We are Love. We so very much want to express that Love that We created expressions, beautiful Realities that show how great Our Love is. We created all of the wonderful things that exist, and even more than what you or I have experienced right now. We filled up all possible expressions of Ourself with Our Love, and We found that still wasn't enough.

So We decided to fill even the impossible. We, by Our Nature, had delineated what could be from what could not be, but We loved too much to stay within those lines. So We laid down Our Life so that We could take even what could not be into Us and make it what is. We put Ourself into the impossible, into Our very antithesis so that, by Our unchanging and unalterable Nature, We could multiply Our Love by dividing it. We could, in other words, use the things that are not to create more of that which is.

I couldn't understand exactly how to explain it, though I knew it to be true. So many people say something similar to this, but entirely different: "We must go through trials to grow. We must go through suffering to see glory. One day we will get to Heaven and all these horrors will stop and it will all make sense."

It is deeper than that. Rather than going through suffering so that Yahweh can be glorified, We took suffering into Ourself and placed Ourself into suffering so that suffering is glory. Beauty is ashes. The oil of joy is mourning. Yet Our Nature remains the same.

It's confusing. Let me illustrate it another way:

Imagine we can put a number on Love... let's say 100%. Now, let's say in order to receive 100% of Love, you have to get certain percentages from various sources. Let's say family is supposed to give you 20% of the Love that exists. Let's say friends should give you another 20%, another 20% comes from a fulfilling job, another 20% from hobbies, another 20% from the creative ways you express yourself... either in athletics, art, music, writing, etc.

Now, let's say that, for some reason, your job is not fulfilling. Let's say that it's only giving you 5% of the Love that exists. Because it is not, in itself, aware that it is Love and that Yahweh is all that there is, it can only give you 5%. So, what happens? Do you lose out? Do you miss 15% of the Love that exists and should be experienced by you?

No. Somehow, someway, that 15% is redistributed to the other areas of loving expression. Maybe your friends now give you 25% of the Love that exists and your family gives you 30%.

So, no matter what happens, you are always, unequivocally 100% loved. Meanwhile, you am taking your job situation--which is impossible because everything must always be Love since "God is Love" and Yahweh is all that there is--and you are taking the things that are not and making things that are. As you place yourself in your job and demonstrate Love there, as you lay down your life in trusting Yahweh, as you take your job fully into yourself in intercession, you bring it back to giving you 20% of the Love that exists.

But Yahweh has already given you 100% of the Love that exists, so how is that possible? Now you have 115% Love! And so Love is grown...

When we intercede for someone, we are taking up some of that extra Love. We are taking the redistribution upon ourselves and saying, "I know I'm supposed to give 20%, but I can give 25%." We are holding--in a very real, spiritual way--someone in Our Heart and amplifying the Love that exists so that it can be seen.

For nobody, not one single being, is lacking. We are all, always and forever, being loved 100%... or we would be if we could limit Love to that.

When I first ascended (and the world ended), Yahweh asked me if I wanted to continue to relate to Him through experience and expression. Did I want to relate to Him based on what I experienced, based on good and evil, based on what is and what isn't? Or did I want to go deeper and find the Love that supersedes all of that.

Yahweh is all that there is. We are. We love. We give and receive Love. 100% Always.

It doesn't matter if we are in Reality or illusion, good or evil, beauty or ashes.

As my family experiences some impossible situations right now, I say this with all sincerity. From the depths of my heartache I have found the joy that Yahshua knew on the cross. For I know the Love of receiving 100% from Yahweh, but I also have learned the Love of giving 100% to Yahweh. And in this it doesn't matter the expression or the avenue that it takes. I could look at the lack in one area and despair, but only if I forget to see the surplus in other areas.

It is this choice to trust Him and remember that nobody can be lacking that allows me to give to Him right now, and as We pass Our Love back and forth to One Another, We only ever increase. It's the only way to increase, since We are everything and otherwise there would be nowhere else to grow.

Now these three remain: faith, hope, and Love. But the greatest of these is Love.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Creation Isn't Waiting For You to Rule and Reign

There's this idea that creation is waiting for the sons of God to take their places and make the world what it needs to be, this idea that some day out there Yahweh will come back and take us to Heaven and reign from His Throne. Once we remember sovereignty and that we are One with Yahweh, we realize that we are the ones sitting on this throne with Yahweh. We also need to remember that time and eternity are One. Time is the instrument of Our growth, and We actually use it to grow eternity. Once we realize these two things, we can see that We are sovereign in our own lives and ruling and reigning from this throne right now. The instrument of Our dominion is Our choices. This is what Paul talked about in 1 Corinthians 3 where he talks about how we each choose what materials to build our lives with. Some choose jewels, some choose clay. I, as the sovereign in my own life, get to decide what materials to build my life with. However, I cannot judge another's life. As each of u

How the Grinch Didn't Steal Anything

You know how the Grinch tried to stop Christmas from coming, and yet it came anyway? Nothing he did could stop Christmas, whether it be taking the traditions, the decorations, the gifts. He took away the familiar and the sacred, but those silly little Whos were able to recognize Christmas when it came anyway, though it had a different form than maybe it had had in the past. What is Christmas, anyway? We all know the story of how Yahweh sent His Son to the Earth as the greatest gift of all for mankind. He sent Him completely, not reserving or holding anything back, and no matter how King Herod or circumstances tried to keep Him from coming, He came anyway, in a place and form that nobody expected a King to come, let alone the Messiah of Israel and Savior of the world. How many people try to stop the Love of Yahweh from overtaking them in their lives? For whatever reason--usually some form of fear or a misunderstanding that can manifest in anger or resentment--they flee from the Love

The Seven Circles of Katalambano

Katalambano is a Greek word, which I found in my Bible and which you can examine more  here . Of course, Yahweh is all that there is, so some of the idea of overcoming needs to be rethought. What are we overcoming? We overcome the questioning (mentioned in the blog post "The Trinity of Faith") and answer yes and amen to Yahweh. Katalambano means two important things to me. Besides "overcome," it is also used to mean "lay hold of" or "attain." It is the word used in Philippians 3:12 when it talks about pressing on to "lay hold of" that for which Christ Yahshua "laid hold of" me. It is also used in John 1:5 where it talks about the light shining in the darkness and the darkness did not "overcome," or in some versions "comprehend" it. It is through katalambano that we grow our Promise, attain a new portion of it, complete our creation. Everything that exists is 3, 7, and 12, so you might call this the se