Skip to main content

How to Let Go of Reality and Illusion

Folks, y'all are getting real-time updates as Holy Spirit tells me these things! Sometimes in writing them out, I understand them better myself.

I've been saying how we have to let go and trust Yahweh. As Yahweh has been telling me this, I've been asking Him some questions in order to better understand this.

Firstly, to let go of our Promise, are we letting go of our belief and hope in the Promise?

The answer is, no we are not. In fact, Yahweh reminded me that He told me to "let go in Hope." Now hope is the anchor for the soul, and so we cannot stop believing in our souls that the Promise will come to pass even as we let it go.

So what does it mean to let go of the Promise, then?

In my walk with Yahweh, I had come to a point where I was used to holding on to the Promise no matter what happens and what circumstances or naysayers might try to tell me. I had come to believe that in this process of holding on, I was somehow qualifying for or making myself worthy of or ready for the Promise. In other words, I started to believe that my belief was part of what made the Promise manifest. Indeed, I thought that if I could "will it into being" or "believe hard enough" it would happen. Didn't Yahshua say many times to those He healed that their faith had made them well?

I don't think that's what He meant. Faith does make you well as you take your Promise through the Seven Planes Process of Creation, but part of that process includes letting go of the Promise.

In that, I must let go of my idea that I can somehow make the Promise happen. I must drop all attempts to further the Promise or make it come faster or make it look a certain way. I must give Yahweh my ultimate trust while still hoping and believing that this Promise will come to pass.

Sometimes I think it is harder to let go of a Promise in Hope. We take our hands completely off of the Promise, lose all control in it. It's ability to come to pass now has nothing to do with us, and yet we must still believe that it is coming to pass.

This answered another question I had asked Yahweh: Aren't You the Promise? How'm I supposed to let go of You and hold onto You at the same time?

He is the Promise, and we hold onto Him and trust Him and trust Him to be faithful to complete what He started while having nothing to do with it ourselves. It is, after all, His good pleasure to give us the Kingdom.

All of this goes back to the Government of Love. I cannot earn the Promise by doing right, and somehow faith had become a right action to me. "If I believe long enough, I will receive the Promise." No. We must let go of this thinking. Even so I cannot lose the Promise by doing wrong. The Promise is completely independent of my actions... including mental or spiritual actions. I can only receive it as I relate to Yahweh in right timing. I will receive it as I let it go, focusing not on it, but on Yahweh.

On the other hand, letting go of illusion does require letting go of believing in it. Not only do we have to take our hands off of illusion and stop thinking that by our faith or actions we can stop it from being, but we have to believe that it never existed in the first place, even as the Promise has always existed.

Still in this, we must trust Yahweh, for sometimes we still see illusion with our eyes. To let go means we stop fighting it, stop battling an enemy that doesn't exist. Even as we let go, we believe that it is done. It is not in my actions that I stop feeling sick or seeing "evil," but it is because Yahweh is faithful and He would never let that happen to me.

The Promise has always been. The illusion has never been. My actions or belief systems or faith cannot change that. I let that go. And so I simply participate in Yahweh's Divine Dance, His Government of Love. I trust that He loves me enough to give me the Kingdom and I do not worry about anything but relating to Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Creation Isn't Waiting For You to Rule and Reign

There's this idea that creation is waiting for the sons of God to take their places and make the world what it needs to be, this idea that some day out there Yahweh will come back and take us to Heaven and reign from His Throne. Once we remember sovereignty and that we are One with Yahweh, we realize that we are the ones sitting on this throne with Yahweh. We also need to remember that time and eternity are One. Time is the instrument of Our growth, and We actually use it to grow eternity. Once we realize these two things, we can see that We are sovereign in our own lives and ruling and reigning from this throne right now. The instrument of Our dominion is Our choices. This is what Paul talked about in 1 Corinthians 3 where he talks about how we each choose what materials to build our lives with. Some choose jewels, some choose clay. I, as the sovereign in my own life, get to decide what materials to build my life with. However, I cannot judge another's life. As each of u

How the Grinch Didn't Steal Anything

You know how the Grinch tried to stop Christmas from coming, and yet it came anyway? Nothing he did could stop Christmas, whether it be taking the traditions, the decorations, the gifts. He took away the familiar and the sacred, but those silly little Whos were able to recognize Christmas when it came anyway, though it had a different form than maybe it had had in the past. What is Christmas, anyway? We all know the story of how Yahweh sent His Son to the Earth as the greatest gift of all for mankind. He sent Him completely, not reserving or holding anything back, and no matter how King Herod or circumstances tried to keep Him from coming, He came anyway, in a place and form that nobody expected a King to come, let alone the Messiah of Israel and Savior of the world. How many people try to stop the Love of Yahweh from overtaking them in their lives? For whatever reason--usually some form of fear or a misunderstanding that can manifest in anger or resentment--they flee from the Love

The Seven Circles of Katalambano

Katalambano is a Greek word, which I found in my Bible and which you can examine more  here . Of course, Yahweh is all that there is, so some of the idea of overcoming needs to be rethought. What are we overcoming? We overcome the questioning (mentioned in the blog post "The Trinity of Faith") and answer yes and amen to Yahweh. Katalambano means two important things to me. Besides "overcome," it is also used to mean "lay hold of" or "attain." It is the word used in Philippians 3:12 when it talks about pressing on to "lay hold of" that for which Christ Yahshua "laid hold of" me. It is also used in John 1:5 where it talks about the light shining in the darkness and the darkness did not "overcome," or in some versions "comprehend" it. It is through katalambano that we grow our Promise, attain a new portion of it, complete our creation. Everything that exists is 3, 7, and 12, so you might call this the se