Skip to main content

John 17 DLT

Yahweh has given me the ability to read the deeper layers of Scripture with Him. He has shown me John 17 in a deeper layer of what Yahshua was saying when He was speaking to His Father. So We could also say, as We are completely One with Yahweh, even as Yahshua is. And We have various expressions of Our Nature. 

John 17

1Yahshua spoke these words, lifted His eyes to higher planes and said, “Father, the Kairos moment has come. Glorify Your Son-Expression, that Your Son may also glorify You, 2as You have given Him authorship and existence in all flesh, that He should give His Being to as many expressions as You have given Him to have. 3And this is My Being, that We know We, all that is, and Me, the expression of We. 4I have expressed We on the earth. I have completed the expression in this place/time as We have established. 5And now, O Existence, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which We are before creation.

6I have expressed Our Nature to the men who are also We expressed in the world. They are We; You gave them to Me, and they have kept Our Nature. 7Now they have known the expression of We through Me. 8For I have expressed to them Our Nature which You have given Me and they have received Me and have known surely that I am We, and they have believed that We sent Me. 9I hold them now. I do not hold them as expressions, but as Us, for they are We. 10And all of Mine are We, and I am expressed in them. 11Now I am no longer merely an expression, but these are an expression, and I return to We. Holy Father, keep through Your Nature those whom You have given Me, that they may be We as We are. 12While I was with them in the expression, I kept them in Our Nature. Those whom You gave me I have kept, and none of them has lost sight of Our Nature except the one who would fulfill that prophecy. 13But now I come to We, and these things I speak in the expression, that they may have Our joy fulfilled in themselves. 14I have expressed Our Nature to them, and the impossible has hated them because they are not of the impossible, as I am not impossible. 15I do not pray that You should remove them from the impossible, but that You should keep them in Our Nature. 16They are not impossible, just as I am not impossible. 17Show them again who We are, We are Truth. 18As We sent Me to be Our expression, I also have sent them to be Our expression. 19And for their sakes I express Myself, that they also may return to their awareness of Truth.

20I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who are We in the ages to come, 21that they all may be We as You, Father, as We and I am We, that they also may be We, that the world may see and be Our expression. 22And the expression which You gave Me I have given them, that they may express We just as We are. 23I in them and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in We, and that the world may know Our expression and the Love for which Our expression was created. 24Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Us where We are, that they may behold Our Nature which You have given Me, for We loved, and that is why We expressed. 25O righteous Father! The impossible has not known You, but We are and I know Us, and these have known Us through Me. 26And I have expressed to them Our Nature, and will express it, that the Love with which We created Me may be in Them and We are all We." 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Creation Isn't Waiting For You to Rule and Reign

There's this idea that creation is waiting for the sons of God to take their places and make the world what it needs to be, this idea that some day out there Yahweh will come back and take us to Heaven and reign from His Throne. Once we remember sovereignty and that we are One with Yahweh, we realize that we are the ones sitting on this throne with Yahweh. We also need to remember that time and eternity are One. Time is the instrument of Our growth, and We actually use it to grow eternity. Once we realize these two things, we can see that We are sovereign in our own lives and ruling and reigning from this throne right now. The instrument of Our dominion is Our choices. This is what Paul talked about in 1 Corinthians 3 where he talks about how we each choose what materials to build our lives with. Some choose jewels, some choose clay. I, as the sovereign in my own life, get to decide what materials to build my life with. However, I cannot judge another's life. As each of u

How the Grinch Didn't Steal Anything

You know how the Grinch tried to stop Christmas from coming, and yet it came anyway? Nothing he did could stop Christmas, whether it be taking the traditions, the decorations, the gifts. He took away the familiar and the sacred, but those silly little Whos were able to recognize Christmas when it came anyway, though it had a different form than maybe it had had in the past. What is Christmas, anyway? We all know the story of how Yahweh sent His Son to the Earth as the greatest gift of all for mankind. He sent Him completely, not reserving or holding anything back, and no matter how King Herod or circumstances tried to keep Him from coming, He came anyway, in a place and form that nobody expected a King to come, let alone the Messiah of Israel and Savior of the world. How many people try to stop the Love of Yahweh from overtaking them in their lives? For whatever reason--usually some form of fear or a misunderstanding that can manifest in anger or resentment--they flee from the Love

The Seven Circles of Katalambano

Katalambano is a Greek word, which I found in my Bible and which you can examine more  here . Of course, Yahweh is all that there is, so some of the idea of overcoming needs to be rethought. What are we overcoming? We overcome the questioning (mentioned in the blog post "The Trinity of Faith") and answer yes and amen to Yahweh. Katalambano means two important things to me. Besides "overcome," it is also used to mean "lay hold of" or "attain." It is the word used in Philippians 3:12 when it talks about pressing on to "lay hold of" that for which Christ Yahshua "laid hold of" me. It is also used in John 1:5 where it talks about the light shining in the darkness and the darkness did not "overcome," or in some versions "comprehend" it. It is through katalambano that we grow our Promise, attain a new portion of it, complete our creation. Everything that exists is 3, 7, and 12, so you might call this the se