Skip to main content

The End of the World

If you've been wondering why I haven't written in a while, it's because the world ended, and I was busy assimilating it.

I find that people misunderstand the end of the world. It's not fire and brimstone. It's not destruction and final judgment. It is, instead, a reset of the Pattern of the Divine Dance of creative expression which we have often called life.

All of creation--whether Real or illusion--must submit to the Pattern, which is governed by what I call the Prime Directive, or the Heartbeat of the Creator. While the Creator's central Nature never changes, the way that is expressed might change, and it is when this happens that the world ends.

It took three days for the world to end, and it happened on September 22-24, just as many prophets foretold. I saw many posts on social media laughing at the idea that the world would end on September 23, others saying that something big was going to happen on that day because of some celestial portents that mirrored passages of the book of Revelation.

Honestly, I took all of that with a grain of salt. I was not expecting the world to end. I did know something would happen, though.

In July, Yahweh started telling me about a kairos moment for impacting the world. This moment was so momentous that it reverberated back in time to touch me in July, and I wrote this poem and this poem about it. It occurred to me that this might have to do with the eclipse, but I also felt that something would happen in September, and since I had been raptured the year before during the Fall Feasts of the Hebrew Calendar I knew that those were key times also.

Just before the eclipse, Yahweh again reiterated that the coming time would be momentous, but now He showed our ecclesia a little more about the calendar of how that would take place. Namely, the eclipse would happen just a few days before the Hebrew month of Elul.

The month of Elul is the last month of the Hebrew calendar, and is a time to repent and prepare for the coming new year. Repent does not mean to be sorrowful for sins or certain actions. Repent literally means to change the way you think. In Hebrew, it has a word picture of burning the house down, or changing your mindset so completely that you can never return to it. In other words, perhaps changing the way you see the world.

As part of the celebration of Elul, our ecclesia opened its doors for us to use the sanctuary for prayer and reflection during the last ten days of the month, the Days of Awe, or Teshuva. The ten days of awe ended with Rosh Hashanah, or the Hebrew New Year.

It was during this time that the world ended.

On Friday, September 22, I woke up with a stirring in my spirit. I even wanted to be close to the Earth and physically sitting on the ground that day because, as I told one person, I could feel the mountains trembling. I wrote a poem about how I felt the moon just as the tides do. My spirit was agitated all day as I went through the work day, and when it was over and I went to have Teshuva time in my ecclesia, I could barely write.

And then Yahweh put me to sleep. He literally had me lay down and take a nap right on the floor of the church.

I woke up and I was different. I was not myself anymore. I had grown beyond myself to a place before myself, a place of We where Yahweh and I were One. We were so much One that We were not two. I had been One with Yahweh for a while, but as married couples are where they are one and two. Now We were just One.

I was flabbergasted. It is slightly confusing to suddenly be something other than what you always knew yourself to be...and yet still be that, too, in a way. And I remained flabbergasted until Sunday, September 24.

I woke up that morning and the world was gone. I felt empty. Void. Dark. I could not see or sense or feel anything. I cried. I told Yahweh that I didn't like this, even though I knew it was exactly where We had been coming to all along. In fact, He had been preparing me for it for months and weeks with concepts, poems, and even songs that I would wake up singing. He confirmed Himself to me over and over again. I'll never forget what He said when I told Him I wasn't sure I liked the void:

"Do you want to continue to relate to Me only through experience and expression?"

And what could I say to that? Of course I wanted to go deeper! It is what I had asked for.

As I let go of everything I'd ever known, I began to realize that there is as much freedom as loss in the end of the world. Still, it was difficult because I had nothing to hold onto anymore. I wasn't even me anymore, and Yahweh wasn't even Yahweh. We were We. And all I knew was that We are. We are.

For two weeks I lived in what I call the Interregnum, or the time between worlds. I wrote very little during that time, for I had gone beyond words. I couldn't connect any dots. My mind did not grasp existence, and yet I continued to live and move and work and interact with people. I was completely confused.

And then one day, I was telling Yahweh that I didn't have a worldview out of frustration, and He told me that was because We didn't have a world. I realized then that We were going to make a new world.

We are still building--or revealing, depending on your perspective--this world. I can see some of it, but much of it is still in shadow. It is becoming easier to be We and also I. Still, I never expected any of this, and the images I had when I dreamed of my future are ones I had to let go of, for they do not fit here.

And that brings me back to the end of the world. I call it that for a reason, though it's not what we had always expected it to be.

When we ascend in dimensions with Yahweh, we cannot simply keep what we've always known and add more to it. That will work only to a point before it impedes our ascension. Because when we receive the more from Yahweh, it will completely change everything you've always known as the more begins to interact with what you had. If you let it, it will rearrange it all completely. That's okay. It's supposed to.

I used to say that we had to let go of Reality and Illusion and trust that they would come together as they should once we let them go. I can't really say that anymore because I have let go of them, and they have come back together in such a way that I no longer really call them Reality or Illusion anymore. Yet, I link this back to the idea of the end of the world because the only way to get a new world is to let go of the old one. And there are appointed times to do so.

This is not the first time the world has ended for me. When I first began to see the infinite, I also felt the world end. I wrote many poems about it then, too. It was my first ascension. However, I had not enjoyed the previous world very much, so I had no problem letting it go. This is the first time the world has ended where I enjoyed the world, but again the question is asked: Do I want experience and expression, or Yahweh... We?

There is so much joy in giving up everything for Him.

And now I am not sure any world is permanent. Perhaps as We continue to ascend in Our awareness of Ourself and express Ourself out of Our Infinite Love, We will simply create new worlds ad infinitem. To infinity... and Beyond!

It's glorious!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Creation Isn't Waiting For You to Rule and Reign

There's this idea that creation is waiting for the sons of God to take their places and make the world what it needs to be, this idea that some day out there Yahweh will come back and take us to Heaven and reign from His Throne. Once we remember sovereignty and that we are One with Yahweh, we realize that we are the ones sitting on this throne with Yahweh. We also need to remember that time and eternity are One. Time is the instrument of Our growth, and We actually use it to grow eternity. Once we realize these two things, we can see that We are sovereign in our own lives and ruling and reigning from this throne right now. The instrument of Our dominion is Our choices. This is what Paul talked about in 1 Corinthians 3 where he talks about how we each choose what materials to build our lives with. Some choose jewels, some choose clay. I, as the sovereign in my own life, get to decide what materials to build my life with. However, I cannot judge another's life. As each of u

How the Grinch Didn't Steal Anything

You know how the Grinch tried to stop Christmas from coming, and yet it came anyway? Nothing he did could stop Christmas, whether it be taking the traditions, the decorations, the gifts. He took away the familiar and the sacred, but those silly little Whos were able to recognize Christmas when it came anyway, though it had a different form than maybe it had had in the past. What is Christmas, anyway? We all know the story of how Yahweh sent His Son to the Earth as the greatest gift of all for mankind. He sent Him completely, not reserving or holding anything back, and no matter how King Herod or circumstances tried to keep Him from coming, He came anyway, in a place and form that nobody expected a King to come, let alone the Messiah of Israel and Savior of the world. How many people try to stop the Love of Yahweh from overtaking them in their lives? For whatever reason--usually some form of fear or a misunderstanding that can manifest in anger or resentment--they flee from the Love

The Seven Circles of Katalambano

Katalambano is a Greek word, which I found in my Bible and which you can examine more  here . Of course, Yahweh is all that there is, so some of the idea of overcoming needs to be rethought. What are we overcoming? We overcome the questioning (mentioned in the blog post "The Trinity of Faith") and answer yes and amen to Yahweh. Katalambano means two important things to me. Besides "overcome," it is also used to mean "lay hold of" or "attain." It is the word used in Philippians 3:12 when it talks about pressing on to "lay hold of" that for which Christ Yahshua "laid hold of" me. It is also used in John 1:5 where it talks about the light shining in the darkness and the darkness did not "overcome," or in some versions "comprehend" it. It is through katalambano that we grow our Promise, attain a new portion of it, complete our creation. Everything that exists is 3, 7, and 12, so you might call this the se